Play Outdoors / Stay In Style
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you allow pets?
Pets are welcome but they must be on a leash when outside the cabin. Our proximity to an outdoor restaurant venue does not allow pets to run free. Thank you for your cooperation.
What are the amenities and what do you furnish?
- 13-Foot Vaulted Ceilings
- Queen Bed in Master Bedroom
- Stacked Bunk Beds in Hallway
- Marble/Granite Tops in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Brushed Nickel & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Stove & Microwave Oven
- Cable TV
- Step-in Shower Ceramic Tile & Backsplash
- Ceiling Fans in Master Bedroom, Living Room & Porch
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Screened-in Porch Facing the Lake (144 sq.feet)
- Double French Doors Entering Living Room
- Fully Furnished Including: Linens, Pillows, Towels, Dishes, Cups, Glasses, Silverware, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker, Toaster
What are the perks?
- Each Eagles Landing home has its own barbecue grill (charcoal not provided)
- Picnic table
- Private boat slip
- Beach access and large swimming area next door to park homes
What should I bring?
- Groceries - nearest convenient store is five miles away
- Dish soap, laundry soap, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Salt, pepper, condiments or any food items
- Aluminum foil, food storage bags, plastic wrap, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet paper
- Lighter fluid or charcoal for grill
Can we rent long term?
The homes are not available for full time living. However, if you wish to discuss a longer rental period than our packages allow, please call the number on the website to discuss this with us.
Are all of the cabins alike?
The cabins all have the same floor plan and essentially the same view.
What time is check in and check out?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out time is 11:00 AM.